At Assisted Living Websites, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make improvements to ensure our website complies with the accessibility standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Here are some of the measures we have taken to make our website accessible:
- Alternative Text: We provide alternative text for images, ensuring that users with visual impairments can understand the content.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website is navigable using keyboard inputs, making it accessible to users who rely on keyboard navigation.
- Readable Font: We use fonts and typography that are easy to read, enhancing the user experience for all visitors.
- Contrast Ratio: We maintain adequate contrast ratios between text and background to improve readability.
- Descriptive Links: Hyperlinks are written to make sense out of context, providing clarity for screen reader users.
- Responsive Design: Our website is designed to be responsive and adaptable to different screen sizes and devices.
- Accessible Forms: Online forms are designed to be accessible and include labels and instructions for screen readers.
Feedback and Support
If you encounter any accessibility issues while using our website or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us at [email protected]. We value your input and are committed to providing an inclusive online environment for all users.
We are continually working to enhance the accessibility of our website. In the meantime, if you need assistance or have any questions about our accessibility efforts, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for visiting Assisted Living Websites, and we look forward to serving you inclusively.
Brendan O’Connell Assisted Living Websites [email protected]