Effective Date: October 2023
1. Service Description
Assistedlivingwebsites.com offers website design and hosting services for senior care homes. Our services are designed to assist you in creating and maintaining your website. These services are subject to the following Terms.
2. Subscription Plans
- We offer two subscription plans with monthly pricing.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at any time, subject to the provisions detailed in our Cancellation Policy.
- Payments for subscription plans are non-refundable.
- Upon cancellation, you retain ownership of your domain name and website, subject to domain name registration and renewal policies.
3. User Responsibilities
- As a user of our services, you are solely responsible for the content and functionality of your website.
- You agree not to use our services for any unlawful or prohibited purposes.
- You are required to adhere to our Content Guidelines.
5. Limitation of Liability
- We aim to provide reliable services, but Assistedlivingwebsites.com will not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special damages or any loss of data, profits, or business arising out of or in connection with the use of our services.
- Your access to our services is at your own risk.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the state of California and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of California state courts or federal courts situated within California.
7. Changes to Terms
- Assisted-living-websites.com reserves the right to update these Terms at its discretion. Any changes will be posted on our website and take effect immediately upon posting.
8. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at: